To layout responsibilities and policies for all volunteers and employees. Please note, volunteers are not permitted within the Green Room and event staff will not be providing meals for volunteers at the events.
POLICIES & POSITIONS
- Panel Moderator
- Maintain a professional atmosphere during panel sessions; assist with Q&A sessions – handle microphone if necessary; maintain room capacity regulations; announce each panelist at the beginning of each panel, and start and end panels according to the event schedule.
- Info Booth
- Provide on-site information related, but not limited to; general information about the event; building layout; pricing; and schedule.
- Cosplay Associate
- Assist event cosplay judges with tasks, such as; distributing certificates and prizes; announcing cosplayers during the presentation segment; and welcoming attendees to the cosplay contest.
- Will Call
- Check-in pre-paid ticket attendees.
- Ticket Sales
- Assist customers in purchasing tickets to the event.
- Photo Ops
- Assist photographer with tasks, such as; escort attendees to the photo op location from the waiting line; escort attendees from the photo-op location; help maintain an even flow between photo op sessions, and other tasks deemed necessary by the photographer.
- Assist celebrity guests with tasks, such as; handling purchases from attendees; maintaining an even flow between attendees at the celebrity booth; and other small tasks deemed necessary by the staff.
- Game Room
- Provide assistance to attendees wishing to participate in games provided on-site.
- Handle monetary transactions related to the following kinds of transactions; tickets; photo ops; autographs; meet & greets; and merchandise purchases.
- Cosplay Judge
- Professionally determine which cosplay participants meet category requirements; assign certificates of achievement to contest winners; and pass out contest prizes.
- Maintain a professional, safe, and comfortable atmosphere during events; and check and authorize the use of cosplay props, weapons, and personal baggage in the event venue.
- Celebrity Handler
- Provide assistance to celebrity guests; man their booth while they are away; handle all purchase transactions.