By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are asked to not use or access this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. Pop Culture Convention makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pop Culture Convention does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pop Culture Convention, or its suppliers, be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website.
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pop Culture Convention does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Pop Culture Convention may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Pop Culture Convention does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are sorry, but at this time we do not offer refunds on products. Remember, be nice to everyone at the event. This will help to keep Pop Culture Con a fun event. In purchasing this ticket, and in consideration for being admitted to the Event, the holder consents to be recorded (by audio, visual and/or other means) for exhibition and exploitation by any means in all media now known or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity.
- Tickets, and associated features and entitlements such as exhibitor booths, are nonrefundable, revocable and may not be redeemed for cash. Each purchased ticket admits one person. All prices are in US dollars. All rates are subject to change without notice.
- The purchase of tickets does not guarantee event admission, especially during high capacity periods. Ticket pricing available online may be different than at the event entrance.
- Tickets may not be sold, bartered nor exchanged for goods, services or benefits or transferred to another person once activated. Pop Culture Convention is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or property.
- Tickets, if not activated, are permitted to be transferred to another individual.
- Ticket holders assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property and release management, its employees, and agents against any claims.
- Standard event tickets are not valid for special, premier, or other events or activities which are separately priced.
- Pop Culture Convention shall not be held liable for the non-utilization of ticket components due to capacity limits, inclement weather, or any circumstances beyond their control.
- Attendees must obey all safety signage, instructions, and venue rules.
- Entry into the event constitutes consent for Pop Culture Convention to use any film, video or likeness of bearer for any purpose whatsoever without payment to the bearer.
- Pop Culture Convention reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person or persons.
- All features and entitlements of tickets and products are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. All sales of tickets and entitlements take place in and are consummated in the State of Utah. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. These terms are subject to change, and a notice of such change will be given if and when revised terms are posted on this website.
- If a convenience or service fees are included with a purchase, it may include shipping and handling.
- We reserve the right to deny entry or remove from the event facilities any person who in our sole and absolute discretion is behaving or threatening to behave in a manner that we reasonably consider to be disruptive of the event.
- Holder also hereby:
- Releases Pop Culture Con from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, infringement of any right or any other claim or course of action of any kind
- Authorizes and permits Pop Culture Con and its designees which include but are not limited to all sponsors, exhibitors, and contractors to use and authorize the use of his/her name, voice, likeness and all reproductions thereof by any means and in all media now and hereafter know for all purposes worldwide in perpetuity
- Agrees to comply with all rules and regulations of the event.
By reading this document, you agree that you read, understand and agree to the cancellation policy and liabilities listed above.
Updated April 13, 2020